Destiny 2 update 1.086 is now out on consoles and PC, and this is for patch version 22.214.171.124 and brings a host of gameplay fixes and adjustments to weapons, armors, the Crucible and more! Read up on everything new in the official D2 June 13 patch notes.
For updates on the Destiny 2 maintenance ongoing now, head on over here.
Destiny 2 Update 1.086 Patch Notes | D2 June 13 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the Dazzling Iridescence Trials emblem could be awarded from the Flawless chest without completing the necessary requirements.
- Players who have already acquired the emblem will need to complete the requirements after this patch goes live in order to equip the emblem.
- Fixed an issue with spawn trapping that could occur on meltdown.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- Fixed an issue where players can damage bosses in Ghosts of the Deep through immunity shields.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk’s reserve overshield now deploys when a player uses Ensnaring Slam.
- Fixed an issue where Khepri’s Horn could disable various non-enemy objects.
- Fixed an issue where Vesper of Radius’s effects were triggering on things other than casting a rift.
- Fixed an issue where Point-Contact Cannon Brace would create lightning strikes on melees other than Thunderclap.
- Fixed an issue where becoming frozen would disable Arbor Warden’s Exotic perk.
- Fixed an issue where Arbor Warden would cause the Juggernaut aspect to not interact with your class ability energy correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing Sunbracers to not improve Solar grenades.
- Fixed an issue causing Helm of Saint-14 to not provide any effects.
- Fixed an issue causing Verity’s Brow to not function in PvP.
- Fixed an issue causing No Backup Plans to buff non-Shotgun damage in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Athrys’s Embrace’s buff icon wasn’t appearing in the HUD in PvP.
- The artifact perks Amped Up and Electric Armor no longer have their perk names switched.
- Fixed an issue where some older Iron Banner Special/Power weapons had lost their scope glint.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing a Last Wish deepsight weapon from Hawthorne would unintentionally award bonus pattern progress on top of the progress provided by consuming the deepsight on the weapon itself.
- Increased the size of the red dot in Mecurial Overreach’s scope to respond to player feedback.
- Reduced the Collective Action weapon perk’s damage against Guardians to 10%, (from 20%).
- Changed the Navigator’s intrinsic trait icon.
- Fixed an issue where certain thrown projectiles were able to over penetrate allied Titan Barricades.
- Fixed an issue where Arc Jolt damage to minor combatants was lower than intended following the scaling changes in 7.1.0.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch sub bounty emblem, Pulsar Approaching, is not re-acquirable or equippable.
- The “Second Reckoning” Triumph now displays the correct weapon names.
- The “Spend Salvage Keys” Triumph now correctly progresses when a Salvage Key is spent instead of erroneously progressing the “Spend Deep Dive Keys” Triumph.
- Fixed an issue on the Ambitious Angler Triumph where all players were getting credit for one player catching an exotic fish.
- Weekly Challenges for Vanguard Ops and Gambit now reward the correct number of Exotic engrams.
- Re-enabling Tier 1 Exotic Focusing on Master Rahool.
Don’t forget to check our coverage of Destiny 2 right here where we post Xur’s wares and the Trials of Osiris rewards the fastest, but also accurate.