The eccentric merchant Xur has taken his leave until this Friday, but the new weekly activities and Eververse offerings are here to keep Destiny players busy till then. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset June 20, 2023 refresh of activities is now live, itemized below along with the new Eververse inventory.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Down for Server Maintenance and Patch 126.96.36.199 Release This June 13 (Update)
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset June 20, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc and [Void] Void shields. Activity modifiers may add more shield types.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc and [Void] Void Shields
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions.
- Arc Threat: 25% increase to incoming Arc damage.
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Arc Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Arc damage.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Overcharged Fusion Rifle: 25% bonus to Fusion Rifle damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Nightfall: Grandmaster
- All previous modifiers
- Grandmaster Modifiers: Extinguish Limited Revives Contest Join In Progress Disabled Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Limited Revives: Limited fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
- Arach-NO!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Achieve victory by collecting the Spark and igniting the opponent’s Rift.
Achieve victory by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Surge: Solar Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Vow of the Disciple
- Dungeon: Prophecy
Deep Stone Crypt
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- A Link to the Chain: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Swift Destruction: A challenge awaits…
- Base Information: A challenge awaits…
- Defenses Down: A challenge awaits…
- Looping Catalyst: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Wait For It…: A challenge awaits…
- Hands Off: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Illuminated Torment Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Strength of Memory: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Cabal
- Round 2: Taken
- Final Round: Crota
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Wild Hunt Suit
- Weapons: Arsenic Bite-4b, Blast Battue, Corsair’s Wrath, Deafening Whisper, Dire Promise, Enigma’s Draw, Escape Velocity, Jian 7 Rifle, Royal Chase, True Prophecy, Friction Fire
Campaign Mission: Downfall
Infiltrate the heart of Calus’s lair and destroy the Darkness relay.
Break into a Vex Mind’s stronghold and defeat it.
Vex Incursion Zone: Zephyr Concourse
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Cunning: Following a lead from Fynch, search the dark corners of Savathûn’s throne world for another clue to how she stole the Light.
- Campaign Mission: Beyond
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Memory Interdict||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Countermass // Linear Compensator||Augmented Drum // Mini Frags||Underdog||Danger Zone|
|Redback-5si||Energy Sidearm||Chambered Compensator // Extended Barrel||Accurized Rounds // Extended Mag||Killing Wind||Surrounded|
|Jararaca-3sr||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Full Bore // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Appended Mag // Light Mag||Fourth Time’s the Charm||Focused Fury|
|Harsh Language||Energy Grenade Launcher||Confined Launch // Countermass||High-Velocity Rounds // Implosion Rounds||Envious Assassin||Destabilizing Rounds|
|Nasreddin||Heavy Sword||Hungry Edge // Enduring Blade // Tempered Edge||Balanced Guard // Heavy Guard||Relentless Strikes||Surrounded|
|Glissando-47||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Full Bore // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Discord||Box Breathing|
|Satou Tribe||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Bray Innovation||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Dead Orbit’s Fate||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|You Say Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|ROV Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Ghost Purple||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Abyssinian Gold||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Meditator||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Threatening Stance||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Ta-Da||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|M3-D1 Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Horn||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|At Any Cost||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Sole Survivor. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||700 Bright Dust|
|Heat Sink||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Eriana’s Vow. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Pegasus Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Dome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Atmospheric Glow||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Jacarina||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Breezy Clear||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Signal Processed||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Darkblade Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|Divine Intervention||During the Empire Hunt “The Dark Priestess,” defeat Kridis and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Kridis defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Balmung’s Return||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with Arc Swords, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||100 [Arc] [Sword] final blows & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Aces High||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with precision Hand Cannon final blows, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||75 [Hand Cannon][Headshot] Hand Cannon & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Tools of the Trade||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants while using abilities of any type, defeat combatants while using Energy or Power weapons, and complete the activity with a incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||80 Ability & 80 Energy or Power weapons & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Into the Depths V||Complete the Week 5 “Into the Depths” mission.||5||Challenger XP+|
|Front Line Salvager V||Complete 8 bounties from the Sonar Station in the H.E.L.M. Additionally, defeat powerful combatants anywhere in the system.||8 Bounties & 25 Powerful combatants||Challenger XP+|
|Heavy Salvager||Defeat combatants with Power weapons in Salvage activities.||50 Power weapon||Challenger XP+|
|Prepared for War||Defeat targets with Hand Cannons or Pulse Rifles. Defeated Guardians or combatants defeated in Salvage or Deep Dive activities grant additional progress.||300 [Hand Cannon] or [Pulse Rifle] final blows||Challenger XP+|
|Battle Rhythm||Defeat targets anywhere in the system while using Auto Rifles, Hand Cannons, Scout Rifles, Glaives, or Linear Fusion Rifles. Bonus progress is granted for defeating Guardians.||150 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Gotta Win Them All||Complete activities in Vanguard, Gambit, or Crucible playlists. Bonus progress is granted for completing Vanguard playlist activities at Hero difficulty or higher, or for winning Gambit or Crucible matches.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Iron Sharpens Iron||Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Flood Tide||Acquire Last Rite.||1 [Scout Rifle] Scout Rifle||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
That’s it for the highlights of the new weekly reset. Stay tuned here at MP1st for Xur’s inventory post on Friday, as well as the next weekly reset.
(Thanks as always, /r/DestinyTheGame!)