Bungie has dispatched Destiny 2 update 2.91 this June 13, and this brings patch version 18.104.22.168, which ushers in a host of gameplay-related fixes and adjustments once again. Read on for everything new in the Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 patch notes.
Destiny 2 Update 2.91 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the Dazzling Iridescence Trials emblem could be awarded from the Flawless chest without completing the necessary requirements.
- Players who have already acquired the emblem will need to complete the requirements after this patch goes live in order to equip the emblem.
- Fixed an issue with spawn trapping that could occur on meltdown.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- Fixed an issue where players can damage bosses in Ghosts of the Deep through immunity shields.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Gyrfalcon’s Hauberk’s reserve overshield now deploys when a player uses Ensnaring Slam.
- Fixed an issue where Khepri’s Horn could disable various non-enemy objects.
- Fixed an issue where Vesper of Radius’s effects were triggering on things other than casting a rift.
- Fixed an issue where Point-Contact Cannon Brace would create lightning strikes on melees other than Thunderclap.
- Fixed an issue where becoming frozen would disable Arbor Warden’s Exotic perk.
- Fixed an issue where Arbor Warden would cause the Juggernaut aspect to not interact with your class ability energy correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing Sunbracers to not improve Solar grenades.
- Fixed an issue causing Helm of Saint-14 to not provide any effects.
- Fixed an issue causing Verity’s Brow to not function in PvP.
- Fixed an issue causing No Backup Plans to buff non-Shotgun damage in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Athrys’s Embrace’s buff icon wasn’t appearing in the HUD in PvP.
- The artifact perks Amped Up and Electric Armor no longer have their perk names switched.
- Fixed an issue where some older Iron Banner Special/Power weapons had lost their scope glint.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing a Last Wish deepsight weapon from Hawthorne would unintentionally award bonus pattern progress on top of the progress provided by consuming the deepsight on the weapon itself.
- Increased the size of the red dot in Mecurial Overreach’s scope to respond to player feedback.
- Reduced the Collective Action weapon perk’s damage against Guardians to 10%, (from 20%).
- Changed the Navigator’s intrinsic trait icon.
- Fixed an issue where certain thrown projectiles were able to over penetrate allied Titan Barricades.
- Fixed an issue where Arc Jolt damage to minor combatants was lower than intended following the scaling changes in 7.1.0.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitch sub bounty emblem, Pulsar Approaching, is not re-acquirable or equippable.
- The “Second Reckoning” Triumph now displays the correct weapon names.
- The “Spend Salvage Keys” Triumph now correctly progresses when a Salvage Key is spent instead of erroneously progressing the “Spend Deep Dive Keys” Triumph.
- Fixed an issue on the Ambitious Angler Triumph where all players were getting credit for one player catching an exotic fish.
- Weekly Challenges for Vanguard Ops and Gambit now reward the correct number of Exotic engrams.
- Re-enabling Tier 1 Exotic Focusing on Master Rahool.
Don’t forget to check our coverage of Destiny 2 right here where we post Xur’s wares and the Trials of Osiris rewards the fastest, but also accurate.