Infinity Ward has pushed out Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 update for May 31, and this brings weapon nerfs, bug fixes and more! Read on for what’s new in the official patch notes.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update for May 31 Patch Notes:
» Assault Rifles «
- ISO Hemlock
- Reduced damage to armor using all 5.56 ammunition | Warzone 2.0 Only
- Cronen Squall
- Reduced damage range
- Reduced headshot multiplier
- Small increase to recoil in semi auto mode
- Small reduction to rate of fire in semi auto mode
- Reduced maximum damage per shot against armor | Warzone 2.0 Only
GLOBAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Player would see edit options for their secondary weapon instead of their primary while editing a Loadout in-match
- Fixed an issue causing the “mute self” icon to appear incorrectly in the channel list
- Fixed an issue causing the “Rock and/or Roll” War Track to be unavailable in the Vehicle customization menu
- Fixed an exploit on Santa Seña where Players could get inside geometry and under the Map in Ground War
- [Ranked Play] Fixed an issue that allowed matches to cancel later than intended.
- The competitive ruleset for Private Matches has been updated to match the most current version of Warzone Ranked Play.
- Deployment fees are now displayed in the pre-game lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Warzone Ranked Play Seasonal Rewards would not show in the After Action Report when earned
- Fixed an issue causing Match Cancel text to overlap and display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where SR for the final kill was not being awarded
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to enter into a match as an incomplete squad once the countdown timer had begun.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Most Wanted Contract from completing if the timer was reduced to below zero via looting.
- Fixed an issue causing Buy Stations and Redeploy Drones to spawn incorrectly in Massive Resurgence. The spawns should now align with core Battle Royale and Ranked Play.
- Fixed an issue where equipping under-barrel attachments on the STB 556 would make the icon in the Loadout menu not show portions of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the Firing Range could result in Weapons and Blueprints appearing incorrectly
In other Call of Duty news, Activision has been caught selling loading screens as resized Calling Cards. Don’t believe us? Read on here to see it.
Source: Call of Duty