Infinity Ward has released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone update for June 21, and this is a server-side patch that adjusts the Vondel map’s first circle closing speed, as well as a host of various bug fixes.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Update for June 21 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue causing the Io Operator skin to not have dynamic textures in the Operator selection menu
- Fixed an issue where some Weapon Blueprints are awkwardly held when aiming down sights in Gunfight Blueprints
- Fixed an issue where Wumpa Fruit Grenade effects appeared incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where some Players were unable to swap weapons through the Weapons tab, and were kicked back to the Play tab
Vondel | All Modes
- Circle Timing
- First Circle closing speed reduced
- Fixed an issue where an in-game icon for the Koschei Complex appeared incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where Black Mous Tier 3 Mission Bedrock would give inconsistent progress
- Fixed an issue where a Supply Cache near the Beach Club on Ashika Island would not register as opened in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where some Players would be unable to deploy Killstreaks despite an indication that the Killstreak is ready to use in Battle Royale
- Fixed an issue where Players were experiencing issues moving the highlighted selection to select the Keys section with a controller in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where FOB Upgrades for Boss kills don’t count for the Player when a teammate gets the final killing hit on a Boss
- Fixed an issue where Mission progress for the White Lotus Mission “Buy 8 Items from a Buy Station” was not tracking correctly for some Players
- Fixed an issue where a Comms Plate Carrier challenge was not tracking Wheelson kills in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where a small number of Missions are auto-completed for some Players in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where destroying the Bullfrog from inside a vehicle doesn’t award Mission Progress for the PMC Mission “Strike Team” in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where Missions showed as already completed and prevented further Phalanx Mission progress in DMZ
WARZONE RANKED PLAY RESTRICTIONS
- KV Broadside
- Dragon’s Breath Ammo
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosive Ammo
- The KV Broadside and listed attachments will appear unrestricted in custom loadout menus until a future update but are restricted in-game and will show as restricted in loadouts once you’re in a match.
- Ground Loot will be updated at a later date to align with these new restrictions.
Reminder: Warzone Ranked Play competitive settings are a multi-team effort to deliver competitive and fair matches. Restrictions are updated based on data and feedback, and restricted items may return in an upcoming Season after undergoing balance changes.
- Fixed an issue where the Io Operator’s Skin animation has inconsistencies between the lobby and the game
In other Call of Duty news, the first purported images of Modern Warfare 3 remake (this year’s alleged Call of Duty game) has leaked and it shows classic maps Terminal and Scrapyard.
Source: Call of Duty