Xur may be gone (at least until Friday), but the new weekly activities and Eververse offerings should be more than enough to keep Destiny players busy. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset June 6, 2023 refresh of activities is live now, detailed below along with the Eververse inventory as well.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Update 1.085 Patch Notes; Released for Version 188.8.131.52
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset June 6, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Disgraced
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void shields.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Arc Threat: 25% increase to incoming Arc damage.
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Arc Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Arc damage.
- Strand Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Strand damage.
- Overcharged Glaive: 25% bonus to Glaive damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Fight for victory by defeating opponents.
Party: Team Scorched
Everyone on both teams has a Scorch Cannon. Be brave.
Vanguard Surge: Solar Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
- Dungeon: Pit of Heresy
Deep Stone Crypt
- Red Rover: A challenge awaits…
- Copies of Copies: A challenge awaits…
- Of All Trades: A challenge awaits…
- The Core Four: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- Zero to One Hundred: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Looping Catalyst: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Strangers in Time: A challenge awaits…
- Gaze Amaze: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Cosmic Equilibrium Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Forever Fight: A challenge awaits…
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: The Way of the Hoof
- Round 1: Fallen
- Round 2: Hive
- Final Round: Zydron
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Lightkin Suit
- Weapons: Chroma Rush, Ignition Code, Gridskipper, Farewell, Sojourner’s Tale, Shattered Cipher, Main Ingredient, Long Shadow, The Last Dance, Toil and Trouble, Wishbringer, Last Perdition
Campaign Mission: Desperate Measures
Fight alongside your allies in a final stand against Calus, the Disciple.
Help a Neomuni citizen break through VexNet defenses to upload a virus.
Vex Incursion Zone: Ahimsa Park
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Ghosts: Follow Fynch’s tip to a Hive temple that may contain a clue about how Savathûn stole the Light.
- Campaign Mission: A Mysterious Disturbance
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in Anchor of Light
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|The Deicide||Energy Shotgun||Barrel Shroud // Full Choke||Steady Rounds // Light Mag||Grave Robber||Demolitionist|
|Palmyra-B||Heavy Rocket Launcher||Hard Launch // Smart Drift Control||Alloy Casing // Impact Casing||Auto-Loading Holster||Adrenaline Junkie|
|Enyo-D||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Chambered Compensator // Polygonal Rifling||Appended Mag // Tactical Mag||Encore||Vorpal Weapon|
|Fioritura-59||Energy Sidearm||Corkscrew Rifling // Fluted Barrel||Armor-Piercing Rounds // Light Mag||Tunnel Vision||Moving Target|
|Nasreddin||Heavy Sword||Hungry Edge // Honed Edge // Jagged Edge||Heavy Guard // Swordmaster’s Guard||Energy Transfer||Valiant Charge|
|Old Sterling||Kinetic Auto Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Extended Barrel||Appended Mag // Steady Rounds||Hip-Fire Grip||Demolitionist|
|Vitrified Chronology||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|New Pacific Sink||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Dead Orbit Resurrection||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Spray and Pray||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Assembly Rider||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Signal Intercept||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Springtide Faint||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Trinity||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Hacker Time||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Power Check||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Astrologic Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Metropolis Flyer||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|The Bunker||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Bug-Out Bag. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||700 Bright Dust|
|Alhidade||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Crimson. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Thumbs-Up Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Temperature Wash||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Verdigris||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Circadian Chill||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Heat-Shielded||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Sterile Neutrino Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Pyramid Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|The Heat of Battle||During the Empire Hunt “The Warrior,” defeat Phylaks and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Phylaks, the Warrior defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Bring the Overkill||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with your Super, disintegrate combatants with high-damage elemental final blows, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||75 Super & 80 Disintegrations & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Pins Pulled||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with grenade abilities or Grenade Launchers, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||110 Grenade final blows & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Maximum Temper||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Pick up Orbs of Power, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||100 Orbs of Power & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Into the Depths III||Complete the Week 3 “Into the Depths” mission.||3||Challenger XP+|
|Front Line Salvager III||Complete Salvage or Deep Dive activities while wielding any Season of the Deep weapon. Additionally, defeat targets with Arc or Strand damage anywhere in the system. Guardians grant additional progress.||3 Seasonal activities & 50 [Arc] or [Strand] damage||Challenger XP+|
|Depth Charge||Defeat bosses in Salvage activities.||5 Bosses||Challenger XP+|
|Short-Range Salvager||Defeat targets with Submachine Guns or Swords. Defeated Guardians or combatants defeated in Salvage or Deep Dive activities grant additional progress.||300 [SMG] or [Sword] final blows||Challenger XP+|
|Nessus Activities||On Nessus, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.||18 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Commendation Appreciation||Earn progress for giving commendations in Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit activities.||10 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Cosmic Churn||Defeat Guardians in Crucible. Bonus progress is granted for opponents defeated with Arc, Strand, and Void ability final blows.||50 Guardians||Challenger XP++ & Bright Dust|
|Bank, Kill, Repeat||Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians in Gambit.||250 Points||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Ultimate Champion||Defeat Champions in any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.||60 Champions||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Mid-Range Calibration||Calibrate mid-range weapons—Hand Cannons, Glaives, Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, and Machine Guns. Bonus progress is granted for defeating Guardians.||200 Calibration||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Exodus Down Greaves||Nessus||Leg Armor||9||6||13||16||2||14||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
(Thanks as always, /r/DestinyTheGame!)