Each Tuesday, Destiny 2’s Xur departs, and the new weekly activities and Eververse offerings roll in. The new Destiny 2 weekly reset May 30, 2023 refresh of activities is now live, listed below along with the Eververse inventory as well.
- Related Reading: Destiny 2: The Final Shape Teaser Trailer Revealed Featuring Cayde-6; More Details at Destiny Showcase on August 22
New Destiny 2 Weekly Reset May 30, 2023 and Eververse Inventory:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Corrupted
- Nightfall: Hero
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void shields.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1765
- Champion Foes: You will face [Disruption] Overload and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. Visit the Character or Mod Customization screen to view your active anti-Champion perks.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Disruption] Overload and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Arc Threat: 25% increase to incoming Arc damage.
- Denial: Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often.
- Overcharged Weapons: Weapon overcharges from the Seasonal Artifact are active in this activity. Kinetic weapons do increased damage when your subclass element matches an active surge.
- Arc Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Arc damage.
- Void Surge: 25% bonus to outgoing Void damage.
- Overcharged Rocket Launcher: 25% bonus to Rocket Launcher damage.
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1815
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Locked Loadout Extra Shields Maximum Effective Level 1820
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Pinnacle reward: Earn 200,000 cumulative points by completing Nightfalls.
Weekly Crucible Rotators
Relentless: Zone Control
Achieve victory by controlling zones, earning points for your team over time.
Achieve victory by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Surge: Arc Surge
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Raids and Dungeons
Weekly Raid and Dungeon
- Raid: Garden of Salvation
- Dungeon: Spire of the Watcher
Deep Stone Crypt
- Red Rover: A challenge awaits…
Garden of Salvation
- Leftovers: A challenge awaits…
- A Link to the Chain: A challenge awaits…
- To the Top: A challenge awaits…
- Zero to One Hundred: A challenge awaits…
Vow of the Disciple
- Defenses Down: A challenge awaits…
Vault of Glass
- Out of Its Way: A challenge awaits…
- Devious Thievery: A challenge awaits…
Root of Nightmares
- Crossfire Challenge: A challenge awaits…
- Which Witch: A challenge awaits…
- Boosts Gained: Initial Exotic drop rate boosts: 3
Dares of Eternity: Legend
Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
- Round 1: Vex
- Round 2: Cabal
- Final Round: Crota
- Armor: Scatterhorn Suit, Praefectur Suit
- Weapons: Scathelocke, Extraordinary Rendition, Brass Attacks, Threaded Needle, Code Duello, Imperial Needle, Far Future, Honor’s Edge, Distant Tumulus, Interference VI, Shepherd’s Watch, Annual Skate
Campaign Mission: No Time Left
Stop the Darkness relay from activating and creating a link between the Witness and the Veil.
Break into a Vex Mind’s stronghold and defeat it.
Vex Incursion Zone: Zephyr Concourse
The Vex are testing CloudArk defenses in this region. Reality fractures as the VexNet bleeds through into Neomuna.
- Savathûn’s Throne World
- Campaign Mission: The Arrival: Track Savathûn on Mars, where temporal abnormalities scar the planet’s surface and the Cabal seek to claim new territory.
- Campaign Mission: Beyond
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Pleiades Corrector||Energy Scout Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Ricochet Rounds // Flared Magwell||Subsistence||Multikill Clip|
|Typhon GL5||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Confined Launch // Countermass||Alloy Casing // High-Explosive Ordnance||Genesis||Chill Clip|
|Taipan-4fr||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle||Extended Barrel // Polygonal Rifling||Liquid Coils // Projection Fuse||Clown Cartridge||Frenzy|
|Jararaca-3sr||Kinetic Scout Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Chambered Compensator||Alloy Magazine // Ricochet Rounds||Hip-Fire Grip||Focused Fury|
|Irukandji||Kinetic Sniper Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Fluted Barrel||Accurized Rounds // Flared Magwell||Under Pressure||Harmony|
|Combined Action||Energy Hand Cannon||Arrowhead Brake // Full Bore||Appended Mag // Steady Rounds||Hip-Fire Grip||Offhand Strike|
|Envious Touch||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|New Pacific Sink (Worn)||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|War Cult Camo||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||10000 Glimmer|
|Upgrade Module||A collection of universal components that can be used to infuse power between gear items. Can be purchased from the Gunsmith or acquired from special reward sources.||1 Enhancement Core & 10 Legendary Shards & 5000 Glimmer|
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Brilliant Idea||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Vestian Hawk||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Subjugator Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Lucid||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Turn the Tables||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Torturous Dance||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Externalization||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|The Pallbearer||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|The Scorned Fortress||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Citan’s Ramparts. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Titan Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Chronos Exegesis||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of No Time to Explain. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Secure Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Smashing Success||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Trinity||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Tidesmoke||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Ravensilk||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||300 Bright Dust|
|Reef Awoken||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Illicit Transmat Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Twin Snake Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Petra Venj, The Dreaming City
|Ascendant Challenge||“The Awoken have long practiced the art of walking between worlds.” —Techeun Kalli||1500 Glimmer||1 Ascendant challenge completed||XP++ & Dark Fragment & Legendary Gear|
|Gateway Between Worlds||“The Blind Well can split wide the veins that run between realities.” —Techeun Sedia||40 Dark Fragment||10 Activity completions||XP++ & Offering to the Oracle|
Eris Morn, Moon
|Slow-Wave Disruption||Complete waves of Altars of Sorrow in Sorrow’s Harbor.||1000 Glimmer||7 Waves completed||Hymn of Desecration|
|Lunar Spelunker||Loot chests in 3 of the Moon’s Lost Sectors.||1000 Glimmer||1 K1 Communion Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Logistics Lost Sector looted & 1 K1 Crew Quarters Lost Sector looted||1 Firewall Data Fragment|
Lectern of Enchantment, Moon
|Nightmare Hunter||Defeat Nightmares in Nightmare Hunts.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Nightmare Sojourner||Defeat Nightmares in Lost Sectors across the solar system. Nightmares defeated on the Moon only grant reduced progress.||5 Phantasmal Fragment||100 Nightmares||XP++ & 1 Phantasmal Core|
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|Divine Intervention||During the Empire Hunt “The Dark Priestess,” defeat Kridis and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Kridis defeated||XP++|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 [Arc] Arc & 25 [Void] Void & 25 [Solar] Solar||XP++ & Glimmer|
|Sticky Situation||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with attached grenade abilities, defeat combatants with grenades, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||15 Attached grenades & 50 [Grenade] Grenade & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Pins Pulled||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with grenade abilities or Grenade Launchers, rapidly defeat combatants, and complete the activity with an impressive score.||5 Strange Coin||110 Grenade final blows & 125 Rapidly defeated & 1 180000 Points||2 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Core & XP++ & 50 Strange Favor|
|Unlimited Horsepower||Complete the following objectives in a single run of Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. Objectives will reset if not completed when the activity ends. Defeat combatants with Rocket Launchers, Linear Fusion Rifles, Sniper Rifles, or Grenade Launchers; defeat powerful combatants within streaks; and complete the activity with an incredible score.||7 Strange Coin||85 Weapon & 120 Defeated in streaks & 1 300000 Points||3 Paraversal Haul & 1 Enhancement Prism & XP++ & 150 Strange Favor|
|Vex Incursion Countermeasures||In the Vex Incursion Zone, defeat combatants using Strand to obtain Shellcode Fragments. Open a Terminal Overload Key Chest to obtain a Polymorphic Engine.||1000 Glimmer||8 Shellcode Fragments & 1 Polymorphic Engine||XP++ & Polymorphic Shellcode|
|Into the Depths II||Complete the Week 2 “Into the Depths” mission.||2||Challenger XP+|
|Front Line Salvager II||Open chests in Salvage. Redeeming Salvage Keys grants additional progress. Additionally, defeat Taken anywhere in the system.||3 Salvage Chests & 50 Taken||Challenger XP+|
|Powerful Salvager||Defeat powerful combatants in Salvage activities.||50 Powerful combatants||Challenger XP+|
|Antithetical Armaments||Defeat targets with Shotguns or Sniper Rifles. Defeated Guardians or defeated combatants in Salvage or Deep Dive activities grant additional progress.||150 [Shotgun] or [Sniper Rifle] final blows||Challenger XP+|
|Throne World Activities||In the Throne World, complete bounties and earn progress by completing patrols, public events, and looting Lost Sectors.||18 Progress||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Lost in the Legend||Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher.||1 Lost Sectors||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Flourish of Power||Defeat Guardians in the Mayhem playlist with Super abilities.||25 Guardians||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Primeval Entourage||Defeat Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.||100 Taken||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Taken Decimator||Defeat Taken combatants in Vanguard playlists or strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.||200 Taken||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
|Calibrate Long Range||Calibrate long-range weapons—Pulse Rifles, Bows, and Trace Rifles. Bonus progress is granted for defeating Guardians.||100 Calibration||Challenger XP+ & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 59 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
Thanks once again, /r/DestinyTheGame!